الاثنين، 1 نوفمبر 2010

my tears


they become so sheap,so avilabe, in the age of night, the age of coldness, the age when there is no knights. no love no heart. what i shall do in this age except watching after log time of fighting . what shall i do in the day inwich i become alone without my sword an without my spirt. i am shouting. perhabs i'll find a help and a light. but from where. from where??? any one tell me where i can find it. where i could find my sword . to retairn again to defaut all these. to defaut the darkness,the jelousy,the suibed and the weakness. fourtionatly i know where i can find myself,my life,my love and my spirt. all are yours' . all of these is in you eyes . in your love. but what i shall do in these life. what i shall do in your minde. but the most diffucult thing that what shall i do in my charchter it's the most diffucult thing that no one could under stand you don't know that "these love is from volcano not human" you don't know that you hapitat in these heart that can destroy evry thing when it just feels that you are about to leave it's huge

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق